SAVE THE DATE!
The information posted on the Got to Be NC website is strictly for Got to Be NC members that will be exhibiting in the Got to Be NC Pavilion / Local Marketplace. Your contact is Brenna Favara at Brenna.Favara@ncagr.gov. If you are a vendor/concessionaire (food trucks, novelty owners) your is contact Letrice Midgett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The annual Got to Be NC Festival takes place May 17-19, 2024 at the NC State Fairgrounds in Raleigh. Got to Be NC members are invited to show, sample and sell your products in the Got to Be NC / Local Goodness Marketplace located inside the 50,000 square foot Agri Supply Exposition Center. This is your chance to join over 100 other North Carolina food and beverage companies to promote your products to thousands of consumers! All exhibitors must be part of the Got to Be NC program to be eligible for a booth in the marketplace. Click here to confirm your membership.
The festival is a fun-filled weekend of rides, tractor parades, music and more! The three-day event highlights all the great things from North Carolina. Gate admission and parking are free, but there are charges for some of the events within the festival, including the Got to Be NC Pavilion / Local Marketplace in the Agri Supply Exposition Center.
BOOTH & EVENT INFORMATION:
Agri Supply Exposition Center 2024 Dates/Times:
- Friday, May 17, 2024: 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Saturday, May 18, 2924: 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Sunday, May 19, 2024: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Each 10’ x 10’ draped exhibit booth will include:
- (1) skirted 8’ counter-height table OR (1) skirted 8’ standard-height FRONT table
- (1) undraped 8’ standard-height BACK table
- (1) non-padded folding chair OR (1) upholstered stool
- (1) company name sign (no logo/no color)
- (2) parking passes for Gate 4.
- 3’ high side drape, 8’ high back drape
BOOTH FEES (Effective 6.2.23 Booth Fees Are Subject to Change for 2024)
- (1) Booth – $225
- (2) Booths – $350
- Corner Booth – $275 (one per company and assigned as requests with payments are received)
- Corner + Adjoining Booth – $400
- Electricity Included
- Ice – Can be purchased onsite from a third party vendor. Cash only.
- Wake County Prepared Food & Beverage Tax and NC Sales & Use Tax
Registration Deadline: March 29, 2024
May 17, 2024
throughMay 19, 2024
12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
NC State Fairgrounds - Agri Supply Exposition Center
4285 Trinity Road, Raleigh
NC State Fairgrounds - Agri Supply Exposition Center4285 Trinity Road, Raleigh