Cook Time: Prep time: 20 minutes; Total time: 15 minutes
Meal Type: Entree
NC Ingredients: Chicken, kale, green onions, cilantro, peanuts, peanut butter
lb. deli-fried chicken tenders, chopped (about 6 tenders)
cups shredded coleslaw mix
cups chopped kale, remove leaves from stem
cup broccoli slaw mix
pkg. ramen noodles, cooked without packet, drained and chopped
cup green onions, thinly sliced
cup cilantro, chopped
cup dry-roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped, divided
tbsp. fresh lime juice (about 3 limes)
tbsp. creamy peanut butter
tbsp. toasted sesame oil
tbsp. soy sauce
tbsp. seasoned rice vinegar
tbsp. light brown sugar
crushed red pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, toss together chicken, coleslaw mix, kale, broccoli slaw, ramen noodles, green onions, cilantro and ½ cup of the peanuts.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice and peanut butter until smooth.
- Slowly whisk in toasted sesame oil, soy sauce, vinegar, light brown sugar and crushed red pepper until creamy.
- Pour dressing over salad mixture; toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with remaining peanuts.