Cook Time: Prep time: 25 minutes; Total time: 4 hours and 25 minutes
Meal Type: Dessert
NC Ingredients: Peanut butter
(7 oz.) jar marshmallow cream
(12 oz.) package white chocolate chips
cup creamy peanut butter
cup crunchy peanut butter
cup unsalted butter
cups granulated sugar
cup heavy whipping cream
cup strawberry preserves
pinch of kosher salt
- Line a greased 8-inch square baking dish with greased parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl; add marshmallow cream, white chocolate chips and peanut butters. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan, combine butter, sugar, salt, and whipping cream. Bring to a boil over medium high heat. Boil for 4 full minutes.
- Pour boiling mixture over ingredients in mixing bowl. Using an electric mixer beat for about 1-2 minutes, until smooth and creamy (and white chocolate is completely melted).
- Pour half of the mixture into bottom of baking dish. Top with strawberry preserves.
- Using a knife, swirl the jelly into the fudge. Top with the remaining fudge mixture.
- Swirl again with the knife, to mix the preserves into the peanut butter layers.
- Refrigerate 4 hours, or overnight, until set. Cut into bites and enjoy.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator for up to a week, if it lasts that long…